Join Drinks Adventures sponsor, Fever-Tree Mixers, at Sydney’s Centennial Park between Friday September 27 and Sunday September 29 for an unforgettable experience celebrating the arrival of spring and all things Gin and Tonic.
The event is hosted by Fever-Tree’s globally renowned tonics, with the objective of introducing patrons to the perfect G&T for them.
With over 30 local and international distillers showcasing their favourite drop combined with acclaimed food and music plus loads more, it will be a weekend that can’t be missed.
Ticket price includes:
- A great day out for all the family
- Access to the inaugural Fever-Tree Gin & Tonic Festival
- 6 x Mini Gin and Tonics valued at $20
- Opportunity to sample Gins from over 30 international and local distillers
- Fever-Tree branded Mini G&T glass
- Gin & Tonic Discovery Sessions and Demonstrations
- Fever-Tree Gin & Tonic Pairing Guide
- Fever-Tree Festival Special Deals at The Bottle Shop
- The Festival also offers…
- All day live music and DJs
- Family Fun Zone for big and small kids
- Gourmet hamper station
- Food trucks, gelato, coffee & more
Further information and tickets are available here.