The news returns to the Drinks Adventures podcast for the first time since 2021!
This first edition for 2023 is using the term ‘news’ a little loosely, as I’m catching you up on some of the stories that have been on my radar since the beginning of the year:
- Lark dismisses buyout talk; and Sullivans Cove speculation;
- Pernod Ricard’s first new brand in 20+ years;
- Indie bottler Boutique-y returns to Oz;
- Australia gets its second Advanced Cicerone; and
- Bentspoke collaborates with Teeling Whiskey for St Patrick’s Day.
Exclusive Drinks Adventures stories mentioned in the bulletin:
- Court lifts lid on Pirate Life distribution bust-up
- Lark launches IPA whisky, but ‘core range is king’
Click here to open episode in your podcast player.