If you’re looking for a last minute Christmas gift for the wine lover in your life, look no further than The Wine Journal 2023, a yearbook created by Australian wine experts Andrew Caillard MW and Angus Hughson.
In this new wine lover’s annual, Caillard and Hughson share their recent discoveries, experiences and behind-the-scenes insights about a selection of the best Australian and international wines.
The unique format comprises regional guides, vintage reviews and winery features highlighting both the classics and emerging stars.
Whether you are a wine collector, looking for recommendations or planning a visit to an Australian wine region in 2023, The Wine Journal is your insider’s guide. Highlights include:
- The ultimate guides to the Barossa Valley and Margaret River;
- Expert appraisal of the 2021 Bordeaux vintage;
- Features on rising stars such as Cloudburst, Frankland Estate and Idée Fixe;
- Snippets of Australian wine history; and
- Best Wines of 2022, including a Christmas Sparkling Feature.
Published by Longueville Media with an RRP of $29.99, you can purchase The Wine Journal 2023 here.
Andrew Caillard MW on ultra-fine Australian wine: S7E4
Mount Pleasant Wines gets new lease on life: S14E8
Penfolds China wine venture ‘smart but risky’: S14E2