Drinks Adventures can assist your campaign to reach our audience through any combination of channels.
Our market-leading podcast is supported by this website, a regular EDM and social media, each of which may be booked either stand alone or as part of a package.
Founder, host and drinks industry expert James Atkinson can help you create an authentic podcast episode that will fulfil your marketing objectives, leveraging the trust we have cultivated with our listeners.
See below for some of our most recent branded podcast episodes and contact James with any enquiries.
- A new era for Yarra Valley wine pioneer St Huberts
- Archie Rose shakes up mainstream spirits
- Can brewers overcome wheat beer stigma?
- Gin disruptor Simon Ford’s wild ride as entrepreneur
- Mountain Goat Beer turns 25, with head brewer Alana Rees
- Irish whiskey thriving with new distilleries, big and small
- The unrivalled value of rare fortifieds, with McWilliam’s Wines
- Beer style trends, with Zytho Brewing and Kirrily Waldhorn
- Lark Whisky’s 30th anniversary special
- Benriach, Glendronach and Glenglassaugh ambassador, Stewart Buchanan
- Wynns Reframed, with senior winemaker Sarah Pidgeon
- Starward’s cult whisky, Ginger Beer Cask, with David Vitale
- World Martini Day, with Archie Rose Bone Dry Gin
- Westward Cask Strength rides American malt whiskey boom
- Maker’s Mark MD Rob Samuels on whiskey sustainability & more
- Spearhead Whisky shakes up single grain Scotch
- Pacific Ale headlines Little Creatures relaunch
- Italy’s digestif amaro liqueurs, with Federico Malavenda
- Penfolds x Thiénot Champagne, with chief winemaker Peter Gago
- Wine cellaring tips with St Hugo’s Peter Munro